There seems to be a vast potential of areas which could be used to enhance biodiversity – without taking productive agricultural fields and pasture out of production … Read more
Integrated Farming today – the”knowledge- and accuracy-based approach”to sustainable agriculture
LEAF (Linking Environment And Farming) has been accepted as an associate member of the ISEAL Alliance, the global membership association for sustainability standards. Becoming an associate member of ISEAL recognises that LEAF is committed to embracing credible practices … Read more
Associate EISA members represent various segments of the up- and downstream sectors of agriculture. Some of their publications are available for download here, a far greater number can be found on the respective internet sites.
- Fertilizers Europe (formerly EFMA) – Farming for the Future. How mineral fertilizers can feed the world and maintain its resources in an Integrated Farming System, brochure with pictures, (8 pages), for download click here EN
- Fertilizers Europe (formerly EFMA) – Sustaining Fertile Soils and Productive Agriculture, brochure with pictures, (62 pages), for download click here EN
- Integrated Farming in Austria: studies and test results (please click on the underneath links to download the following PowerPoint presentations (attention: these files are big!):
- Aspects of the control of Western Corn Rootworm (Diabrotica virgifera virgifera) in Austria, 2006, 2007, 2008 (about 135 MB), for download click here EN
- Conservation Tillage Systems – Soil – Nutrient – and Herbicide Loss in Lower Austria and the Mycotoxin problem, 2007-2008 (about 69 MB), for download click here EN
- Aspects of the production of fast growing tree species in Austria, 2007-2008 (about 79 MB), for download click here EN
- Influence of different Tillage Systems at yield and quality – results of field trials in Lower Austria, 1994-2009 (about 81 MB), for download click here EN
• LEAF Membership and Integrated Farming, pdf, (2 pages), for download click here EN
• The Benefits of LEAF Membership Final Report, pdf, (71 pages), for download click here EN
• EPRUMA brochure “Introducing EPRUMA”, for download click here.
Herefordshire farmer Patrick Wrixon is keen to promote a holistic system of sustainable development in his new role.
EISA have published several brochures and leaflets on Integrated Farming and sustainable development in agriculture. Most of these publications are available for download here. Otherwise, please enquire at EISA Brussels (for contact details, please see below).
EISA’s annual Farm Visits, held on 25 June 2013 in Belgium, allowed participants to experience modern sustainable agriculture in practice. read more…